9.14.2012

Windy City

Took a much needed girls trip to Chicago with three girlfriends this past weekend.  I really enjoyed myself.  Great food, great shopping, and great company in a truly magnificent city.  I have been to Chicago three times before, but none of those trips allowed for experiencing the city like this most recent visit.  We were there for three days and two nights and barely scratched the surface of what the city has to offer!

Here are some of my favorite pics...

{1} Starting off the trip right with shrimp risotto and Quartino's on State St.  {2} Downtown Chicago sky-  couldn't have been any more blue  {3} Happy hour at John Hancock Tower  {4} View from the top  {5} Fav purchase from H & M, because you know I went to H & M while I was in Chicago  {6}  Lulu lovin'  {7} What you think of when you think of Chi-town  {8} Nothing better than a beautiful morning and a cup of coffee  {9} Except having it with an amazing breakfast and wonderful friends  {10} Wrigley  {11} Sparklin' on Michigan Ave.  {12} Relaxing at the Chicago Botanical Garden  {13} Awesome ladies to take a girls weekend with  {14} Had some Garrett's popcorn on the ferris wheel at Navy Pier  {15} Skyline  {16} Maps at P.O.S.H, a store I look forward to stopping at again someday!

Love these girls. I was blessed by the encouraging conversations, rest, and refreshing weather.  Can't wait until the next trip.

See Shari's blog post here.  She's the real photographer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment